Saddle Stool - Available in blackProNorth Medical Corporation
It has been clinically proven that the use of a saddle stool is able to build muscle as the stool forces the user to sit up straight thus building both your upper leg, buttocks, abdominal and leg muscles. The proper way to sit in a saddle stool is at a 135 degree angle with your legs spread out in a way called hip abduction to stabilize the pelvis in an upright orientation. This sitting stance helps to improve balance, hand acuity and strength over time. However, the user typically sits in a higher position and must adjust its work surface to a higher height as well.
- Improved Blood circulation.
- Back, shoulder and neck pain relief with better posture.
- Better Digestion because spine is in its natural lordotic curved position.
- Reduced work related disorders such as pain and aching in the wrists, arms and shoulders associated with regional musculoskeletal disorder.
- Decrease pain and fatigue.
- Great for Dental Offices, Dental Hygienist, Dentist, Medical, Veterinary, Doctors, Salons, Beauty, Tattoo or any Professional who works at a desk or workstation for long hours.