Copy of 3-0 Doxipro (polydioxanone) PD452ProNorth Medical Corporation
DOXIPRO is a synthetic absorbable surgical monofilament made of polydioxanone (PDO).
- Extended retention strength.
- Superb handling with exceptional suppleness, and excellent knot security.
- Monofilament sutures are non-wicking, which helps to reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
- Violet color allows for better visibility during surgery.
- High tensile strength throughout the critical wound healing period.
- Excellent knot security and tie down.
- Superb handling—Smooth Tissue Passage.
- Lower Incidence of Infection and Trauma due to Smooth Surface.
Reliable absorption profile.
- Meets or exceeds the USP & EP standards.