At ProNorth Medical Corporation, we aim to deliver not just top-rated medical supplies, but also affordable prices. We are able to achieve this feat through partnerships with various healthcare product suppliers who hold credible reputation within the industry. We have a broad selection of medical equipment and accessories that cater to the different entities of the healthcare sector including medical, veterinary, and dental. For maximum safety and ease of usage, order from our extensive catalog today.
75% of glycolide compound and 25% of caprolactone compound make up the entire composition of MONOPRO. It is a single synthetic fiber that is absorbable which is used in surgical procedures for short-term wound healing. As soon as the wound has healed, the MONOPRO will be absorbed into the body to enable the wound to withstand daily stress. There are two options: the dyed violet MONOPRO and the undyed beige MONOPRO.
Key Features of Monopro PM923
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM923, do not hesitate to contact us today.