ProNorth Medical Corporation provides affordable medical equipment and accessories of premium quality. Everything in our catalog is designed to assist patients stay as comfortable as possible while strictly abiding by industry requirements for safety. We are striving to assist healthcare providers in reducing operating costs while simultaneously improving patient care. We are glad to help you secure medical products that meet your specific healthcare needs.
75% Glycolide and 25% -caprolactone are the main components of MONOPRO, a copolymer which is available in the form of a colored strand in either beige if it is undyed and in violet if it is dyed. As long as the wound is still healing, MONOPRO offers wound support until the wound is able to withstand typical stress.
Key Features of Monopro PM316
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM316, do not hesitate to contact us today.