This dental machine features a compact design that allows it to be mounted inside the cabinet or on the wall.
Each unit is built to order, and it is usually shipped within 10 business days.
This unit is compatible with a variety of 4-hole handpieces that can be purchased from us or any major distributor.
It is a perfect unit for mobile practices. A compressor (included) can be mounted anywhere within 30 feet making this unit the most versatile dental unit currently on the market.
It features the same great features as our other dental stations, but weighs only 10 lbs!
- Ultrasonic Scaler with built-in LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the scaler is in use; this makes a meticulous task of removing tartar much easier, faster, and satisfying. Four scaler tips are included, and additional tips can be purchased from any major distributor.
- High-Speed Drill. It is a push/release type with built-in E-generated LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the drill is in use, and its self-contained design is more durable than a standard fiber-optic system.
- Low-Speed handpiece (polisher) comes with two attachments: a strait cone (compatible with a verity of polishers) and a Contra Angle. A box of polishing tips is included.
- Air/Water Syringe with Air, Irrigation, and Mist options.
- Oil-Free Air compressor with a 2-gallon reservoir tank. Rated at ~61 decibels it is very quiet; one will know that it is on, but a conversation can be held next to the unit when it is engaged.
- 1L Distilled Water Reservoir; it will last for multiple procedures and can be easily refilled or upgraded (Up to 2 liters)
- Three Year Warranty
- All the handpieces are included, as well as the following accessories: Prophy Polishing Cups (100 ct), Assorted pack of high speed burs (10 ct), Assorted Scaler Tips (6 ct)
Dimensions:Height: 8"Width: 10"Depth: 5"Weight: 10 lbs