This dental machine is designed to be mounted to any horizontal surface that can accommodate a 14"x14" enclosure and support 10lbs of weight!
Each unit is built to order in the USA, and it is usually shipped within 10 business days.
This unit is compatible with a variety of 4-hole handpieces that can be purchased from us or any major distributor.
A compressor (included) can be mounted anywhere within 30 feet making this unit the most versatile dental unit currently on the market.
This is our most versatile and customizable unit that features same great features as all of our PRO series models.
Standard features include:
- Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler with built-in LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the scaler is in use; needless to say that it makes a meticulous task of removing tartar much easier, faster, and satisfying.
- Four scaler tips are included, and additional tips can be purchased from any major distributor.
- High-Speed Drill . It is a push/release type with built-in LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the drill is in use; you can see exactly where you are drilling without having to worry about adjusting the light!
- Low-Speed handpiece (polisher) comes with cone attachment (compatible with verity of polishers) and a Contra Angle attachment. A box of polishing tips is included.
- Air Syringe with Air, Irrigation, and Mist options.
- Oil-Free Air compressor. It features 1HP motor and 2 gallon reservoir tank. It is quiet ~61 decibels; one will know that it is on, but a conversation can be held next to the unit when it is engaged.
- Since the only thing connecting the compressor to the dental unit is an air hose, the former can be placed up to 30 feet away, thus adding more versatility to this system.
- 1L distilled water reservoir; it will last for multiple procedures.
Dimensions Height: 8” Width: 14” Depth: 14" Weight: 10 lbs