The 3-Row Vascular Stapler offers a precise and versatile approach to closing critical vessel wounds. This veterinarian stapler features a narrow anvil thus making it easier for veterinarians to staple wounds precisely, even in areas with very limited space. The narrow anvil also means better visibility, thus allowing for greater precision. Wound staplers are effective in closing wounds quickly while minimizing the risk of infection. The fact that they are easy to use means that they can be used out in the field for emergency operations.
The 3-Row Vascular Stapler offers superior wound sealing outcomes with minimal chances of leaks. It also offers less skin irritation, thus ensuring quicker wound healing. The 3-Row Vascular Stapler is also easy to handle and can be operated with one hand making it possible for the veterinarian to hold other medical instruments with the other hand.
Key 3-Row Vascular Stapler Features
- The 3-row vascular stapler features a narrow anvil for greater maneuverability.
- Comes with one cartridge thus allowing for immediate use
- Reloads are available from ProNorth Medical at competitive prices
- Solid build and ergonomic grip ensure excellent handling and durability
- Rapid shipping to any part of North America.
If you have any questions about the 3-Row Vascular Stapler, do not hesitate to contact us today.