This dental machine is the most feature-packed station that can be mounted inside the cabinet or on the wall; it is essentially Model Alpha HV that has been shrunk into a sub-compact form!
Each unit is built to order, and it is usually shipped within 7-10 business days. This unit is compatible with a variety of 4-hole handpieces that can be purchased from us or any major distributor.
This unit is perfect for mobile practices or areas with limited space. Its compact design allows it to be customized to fit into any location. Water bottles and compressor (included) can be placed anywhere within 30 feet of the unit. Its features include:
- Ultrasonic Scaler with built-in LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the scaler is in use; this makes a meticulous task of removing tartar much easier, faster, and satisfying. Five scaler tips are included, and additional tips can be purchased from any major distributor.
- *High-Speed push/release-type Drill with built-in E-generated LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the drill is in use, and its self-contained design is more durable than a standard fiber-optic system. Maximum speed -- 280,000 RPM
- *Low-Speed handpiece (polisher) comes with two attachments: a strait cone (compatible with a verity of polishers) and a Contra Angle built-in E-generated LED illumination. A box of polishing tips is included. *Unique feature: While lighted handpieces are not a novelty, this dental station is the only one of its kind that offers LED light on a Polisher!
- Air/Water Syringe with Air, Irrigation, and Mist options.
- Weak suction. It is designed to remove small pockets of water and saliva from oral cavity. It can be used as a standalone feature or in conjunction with drill or scaler. Low suction pressure and self-contained system make it very safe to use on all patients. It can be placed anywhere within 30 feet of the unit!
- Oil-Free Air compressor with a 2-gallon reservoir tank. Rated at ~61 decibels it is very quiet; one will know that it is on, but a conversation can be held next to the unit when it is engaged.
- Two 2 Liter Distilled Water Reservoirs, total of 4 liter capacity. This supply will last for multiple procedures, and both reservoirs are easy to refill. *Unique feature: Having two Distilled Water Reservoirs on a dental station is not a unique feature, however, only one of them can be used at a time. Once it runs out, a user has to flip a switch to engage the second one. This dental station eliminates the former; access to the full storage capacity is automatic, and it eliminates frequent interruptions. Both bottles can be placed anywhere within 30 feet of the unit!
- All the handpieces are included, as well as the following accessories: Prophy Polishing Cups (100 ct), Assorted pack of high speed burs (10 ct), Assorted Scaler Tips (6 ct), Suction Attachments (100 ct)
- Three-year Warranty.
Additional features can be added to the Basic setup:
Built-in Oral Irrigation System. This feature adds a 1 liter reservoir that can be filled with an oral disinfectant of choice, and the latter to be used to flush patient’s oral cavity.
Built-in Curing Light and Endodontics-featured Scaler. A resin-curing light is hardwired to the dental unit. An Endodontics-featured Piezoelectric Scaler with LED Illumination will be installed instead of the standard model. This combination is very useful for restorative dental procedures.
Additional High-Speed (Drill) option. This feature adds an additional high speed drill connection and handpiece to the unit. It includes all the features of the standard connection (Speed control and regulated water supply), additional high speed handpiece (drill), and an additional pack of high speed burs.
Dimensions: Height: 8"Width: 10"Depth: 5"Weight: 8 lbs.