This dental machine is designed for high volume environment and advanced procedures. *MOST POPULAR*
Each unit is built to order in the USA, and is usually shipped within 10 business days.
*This unit is compatible with a variety of 4-hole handpieces that can be purchased from us or any major distributor.
20” x 15” work surface. It offers plenty of room for easy access to tools and supplies, while it is narrow enough not to be in the way.
Automatic Handpiece selection and simple and intuitive layout. This dental station is operated from a single foot pedal, and it knows when a specific handpiece is picked up.
Ultrasonic Scaler with built-in LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the scaler is in use; this makes a meticulous task of removing tartar much easier, faster, and satisfying. Five scaler tips are included, and additional tips can be purchased from any major distributor.
*High-Speed push/release-type Drill with built-in E-generated LED illumination. Light automatically turns on when the drill is in use, and its self-contained design is more durable than a standard fiber-optic system. Maximum speed --420,000 RPM. Comes with an additional turbine.
- *Low-Speed handpiece (polisher) comes with two attachments: a strait cone (compatible with a verity of polishers) and a Contra Angle built-in E-generated LED illumination. A box of polishing tips is included. *Unique feature: While lighted handpieces are not a novelty, this dental station is the only one of its kind that offers LED light on a Polisher!
Air/Water Syringe with Air, Irrigation, and Mist options.
Suction. It is designed to remove small pockets of water and saliva from oral cavity. It can be used as a standalone feature or in conjunction with drill or scaler. Low suction pressure and self-contained system make it very safe to use on all patients.
Oil compressor model Super Silent 50 is available as an option - more quiet than air compressors
- Four 2 Liter Distilled Water Reservoirs connected in series for a total of 8 liter capacity! This is the largest capacity of any self-contained dental station currently on the market. This supply will last for multiple procedures, and all reservoirs are equipped with a quick disconnect adapters making them easy to refill. *Unique feature: Having multiple Distilled Water Reservoirs on a dental station is not a unique feature, however, only one of them can be used at a time. Once it runs out, a user has to flip a switch to engage the next one. This dental station eliminates the former; access to the full storage capacity is automatic, and it eliminates frequent interruptions.
- Auxiliary water connector for a standalone scaler.
- Minimalistic design with abundance of storage
- All the handpieces are included, as well as the following accessories: Prophy Polishing Cups (100 ct), extra turbine cartridge for Hi-speed drill, Assorted Scaler Tips (6 ct), Suction Attachments (100 ct)
Additional features can be added to the Basic setup:
Built-in Oral Irrigation System. This feature adds a 1 liter reservoir that can be filled with an oral disinfectant of choice, and the latter to be used to flush patient’s oral cavity.
Built-in Curing Light and Endodontics-featured Scaler. A resin curing light is hardwired to the dental unit. An Endodontics featured Piezoelectric Scaler with LED Illumination will be installed instead of . This combination is very useful for restorative dental procedures.