ProNorth Medical Corporation offers excellent medical equipment and accessories at highly attractive rates. All of our products are designed for maximum user comfort and strictly adhere to industry safety guidelines. At ProNorth Medical Corporation, we remain committed to our mission of assisting healthcare professionals in reducing operating costs and improving patient experience. Work with our team for healthcare supplies that meet your exact specifications.
MONOPRO is a short-term artificial absorbable fiber that is made up of a copolymer that is composed of 75% glycolide and 25% -caprolactone. Mono Q® is available in violet (dyed) and beige (undyed). It is used for temporary wound support to provide protection until the wound heals and able to withstand normal stress.
Key Features of Monopro PM303
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM303, do not hesitate to contact us today.