Our medical equipment inventory at ProNorth Medical Corporation accommodates the needs of healthcare facilities in many ways. We offer patients with healthcare supplies that meet stringent industry standards for optimum user experience and assured safety. Trusted providers allow us to expect excellent quality while maintaining reasonable cost. For any questions, please contact our staff to have a consultation.
75% of the overall composition of MONOPRO is glycolide, with the remaining 25% being -caprolactone. This single synthetic fiber can be absorbed into the body after the wound that it has been supporting has healed. If you are searching for the dyed MONOPRO, select the one in violet whereas the undyed MONOPRO will be in beige.
Key Features of Monopro PM464
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM464, do not hesitate to contact us today.