ProNorth Medical Corporation has a wide range of high-quality medical equipment and accessories available at great prices. All of our goods are designed to make patients remain as comfortable as possible, and comply to all of the industry safety standards. Our goal is to help healthcare providers save operational expenses and improve patient care. Our staff is happy to assist you with finding the healthcare products that match your particular medical requirements.
Artificial absorbable fiber MONOPRO is a copolymer composed of glycolide and -caprolactone. It offers a total of two colors such as violet (dyed) and beige (undyed). Wound support provided by MONOPRO lasts just until the wound heals and is able to handle normal stress. This medical process is called an interim wound support.
Key Features of Monopro PM304
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM304, do not hesitate to contact us today.