2-0 Monopro (polyglecaprone 25) PM943ProNorth Medical
The high demand for healthcare supplies may mean that manufacturers can price their inventory at expensive rates. Our team here at ProNorth Medical Corporation wants to help the medical industry tackle this problem to benefit the community. We provide a vast array of medical equipment and accessories, which are available at highly reasonable costs. ProNorth Medical Corporation has partnered with suppliers that are guaranteed to provide quality and cost-efficiency, enabling us to assist healthcare institutions save money.
MONOPRO is a combination of 75 percent glycolide and 25 percent caprolactone. This fiber can be readily absorbed to aid in the treatment of open surgical wounds over a short term. After the wound has healed, the MONOPRO will be absorbed into the body and then the wound will resist against normal daily stress on its own. Users can select either beige or the violet MONOPRO.
Key Features of Monopro PM943
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM943, do not hesitate to contact us today.