At ProNorth Medical Corporation, our catalog of medical supplies is extensive to cater to the varying needs of the healthcare sector. Our medical products meet strict healthcare guidelines to ensure optimum patient experience can be delivered with ease. By working with reliable suppliers, we can assure that premium quality is offered while still maintaining affordable prices. Reach out to our team for any inquiries regarding our products or services.
MONOPRO is comprised of two main components which are 75% glycolide and 25% -caprolactone. This short-term synthetic absorbable single fiber is useful to support temporary wound healing until the wound can resist daily stress again. MONOPRO is available in either violet or beige which is dyed and undyed respectively.
Key Features of Monopro PM317
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM317, do not hesitate to contact us today.