If you are looking to get reliable and affordable synthetic monofilament suture for your veterinary needs, you have come to the right place. At ProNorth Medical Corporation, our 2-0 Doxipro polydioxanone PD333 extra strong needle synthetic absorbable surgical monofilament in 3.0 metric comes with extended retention strength and violet color for better visibility during surgery to enable veterinary surgeons to efficiently and effectively repair lacerations or internal soft tissue wounds. With years of veterinary experience under our belt, we understand that innovative and top-quality veterinary surgical instruments are essential criteria for veterinary surgeons.
ProNorth Medical-manufactured veterinary surgical instruments combine user comfort with practical design. Our functional products are well-known for their ability to possess high tensile strength throughout the critical wound healing period and prove to have a reduction in bacterial migration along the suture line. Thanks to the superb handling with exceptional suppleness and excellent knot security, veterinary surgeons will not experience any strain when using Doxipro PD333.
Doxipro PD333 Features
- Extended retention strength.
- Monofilament sutures are non-wicking, which helps to reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
- Violet color allows for better visibility during surgery.
- High tensile strength throughout the critical wound healing period.
- Excellent knot security and tie down.
- Superb handling – Smooth Tissue Passage.
- Lower Incidence of Infection and Trauma due to Smooth Surface.
- Reliable absorption profile.
- Meets or exceeds the USP & EP standards.
If you have any questions about the Doxipro PD333, do not hesitate to contact us today.