Surgical micro blades such as the Surgistar 6961 Microblade are used for precise surgical procedures. The Surgistar 6961 Microblade features a round tip that makes it very effective at making tiny cuts when performing dental surgery. It is also made of high-quality stainless steel which ensures that the microblade does not corrode and can be easily sterilized if there is a need for that. The hardy stainless steel also means that the blade is unlikely to bend during a procedure that ensures precise and easy operation.
The Surgistar 6961 Microblade weighs only 0.8 ounces which ensures that the dental surgeon can use it for prolonged procedures without getting tired. ProNorth Medical Corporation is committed to providing top-quality medical products to healthcare professionals. Our products are competitively priced and we can ship orders to any part of North America. You will be pleased to know that all our products are also approved by regulatory agencies in Canada and in the United States.
Key Surgistar 6961 Microblade Features
- features a sharp full-radius blade as well as a side blade
- Comes with a double bevel for greater precision
- Feature a straight and non-malleable blade
- Micro blades are packed separately thus ensuring minimal chance of contamination
- Pre-sterilized thus can be used straight out of the box
- Designed to be disposed of after use
If you have any questions about the Surgistar 6961 Microblade, do not hesitate to contact us today.