The Clave 23+ Steam SterilizerProNorth Medical Corporation
The Clave23+ Chamber Autoclave is a Class N Steam Sterilizer that utilizes the most state-of-the-art technology in steam pulsing sterilization. The Clave23+ uses a pressure displacement technology that allows a more complete removal of air inside the chamber before the sterilization cycle begins . In addition, with the steam injection pressure pulsing technology it reduces maintenance, improves sterilization effectiveness and increases speed of the sterilization process.
- Class N Steam Sterilizer with air assisted Drying Technology.
- Ultra-fast Closed door drying with air assisted drying.
- 5 Programmed Sterilizations Cycles: Solid/Unwrapped, Wrapped, Liquid, Textile, Prions.
- Solid Steel Construction.
- Steam Injected Pressure Pulsing Sterilizer.
- Independent Steam Generator for positive pressure displacement.
- Easy to repair – Quality Parts Made in Europe.
- Optional Printer.
- USB Port for Recording Cycles.
- Double Door Protection System – Prevents door from opening during Cycles.
- Pressure Safety valve.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Fast Sterilization Cycles Unwrapped: 4min, Wrapped: 10 min, Rubber/Textiles: 10min.
- Larger Chamber compared to Statim with Similar Sterilization Time.
- 2 Year Parts Warranty.