Monopro PM942ProNorth Medical
Due to rising demand, healthcare supplies for the medical sector are often sold at exorbitant prices. This is the issue that our team at ProNorth Medical Corporation wishes to address. We offer an extensive collection of medical equipment and accessories that are priced at reasonable rates. By partnering with reliable suppliers who guarantee quality and affordability, ProNorth Medical Corporation is able to help healthcare facilities reduce their operational expenses.
MONOPRO is composed of 75% glycolide and 25% caprolactone. This fiber is easily absorbed to help in short-term wound healing during surgeries. The MONOPRO will be absorbed into the body after the wound has healed, after which the wound would resist everyday stress on its own. Mono Q® is available for undyed (beige) and dyed (violet).
Key Features of Monopro PM924
- Extended retention strength.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Violet color provides clearer visibility during surgery.
- Excellent tensile strength for Reduced Risks of Trauma and Infection due to a Smooth Surface.
- Progressive loss of tensile strength and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.
- Excellent knot security and superb handling with superior elasticity.
- Non-wicking monofilament sutures which help reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM924, do not hesitate to contact us today.