ProNorth Medical Finochietto Chest RetractorProNorth Medical Corporation
Finochietto retractors are self-retaining retractors used for thoracic procedures. Retractors have broad outward extended blades mounted on a ratcheted bar. Ribs can be separated to the desired level by inserting the blades through the thoracotomy incision.
Medical Tools Retractors used by surgeons to either actively separate the edges of a surgical incision or wound, or can hold back underlying organs and tissues, so that body parts under the incision may be accessed.
- Spread: 200mm
- Blade Width: 65mm
- Blade Depth: 45mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rust Prevention Procedure: Passivation
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Matt-Polished: Yes
- Lubricate: Yes
- Sharp Edges: No
- Usage: Left Hand or Right Hand
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes