3-0 Monopro (polyglecaprone 25) PM923ProNorth Medical Corporation
MONOPRO is a short-term synthetic absorbable monofilament composed of a copolymer made from 75% glycolide and 25% -caprolactone (PGCL). Mono Q® is available for dyed(violet) and undyed(beige).
- Extended retention strength.
- Superb handling with exceptional suppleness, and excellent knot security.
- Monofilament sutures are Non-wicking, which helps to reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
- Violet color allows for better visibility during surgery.
- High pliability with excellent handling properties.
- Excellent tensile strength Lower Incidence of Infection and Trauma due to Smooth Surface.
- Loss of tensile strength is progressive and absorption of MONOPRO sutures occurs by means of hydrolysis.