Shop By Product
Shop By Profession
Shop by Brand
- Suture Supercentre
- Upcoming Events
- About us
- Contact us
Our medical equipment inventory at ProNorth Medical Corporation accommodates the needs of healthcare facilities in many ways. We offer patients with healthcare supplies that meet stringent industry standards for optimum user experience and assured safety. Trusted providers allow us to expect excellent quality while maintaining reasonable cost. For any questions, please contact our staff to have a consultation.
75% of the overall composition of MONOPRO is glycolide, with the remaining 25% being -caprolactone. This single synthetic fiber can be absorbed into the body after the wound that it has been supporting has healed. If you are searching for the dyed MONOPRO, select the one in violet whereas the undyed MONOPRO will be in beige.
Key Features of Monopro PM464
If you have any questions about the Monopro PM464, do not hesitate to contact us today.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and updates regarding all the topics in the medical field.