Surgistar 6966 Microblade weighs just 0.25 ounces, making it ideal for long procedures. Made of stainless steel, the Surgistar 6966 Microblade guarantees no corrosion and thus minimizes any chance of wound contamination. The sharp and rounded tip is perfectly suited for making small cuts that are characteristic of dental surgery. The blades are packed separately inside the box. This allows you to use one while leaving the rest in sterilized packages. This in turn makes them safer to use than micro blades that are collectively packed.
When you buy the Surgistar 6966 Microblade from ProNorth Medical Corporation, you are assured of the highest quality. We are able to ship your order to any point in North America and all our products are approved by health regulators in Canada and the United States.
Key Surgistar 6966 Microblade Features
- Angled at 55 degrees for easier operation and effective reach
- Stainless steel build
- Non-malleable blade for precise cutting
- Sharp side blades as well as full radius blades
- Comes pre-sterilized so can be used straight out of the box
- Competitively priced
- Separately packaged thus reducing chances of contamination
If you have any questions about the Surgistar 6966 Microblade, do not hesitate to contact us today.